The Seneca Queen Theatre is a main destination spot in the downtown Niagara Falls area. As the core entertainment venue on Queen street for almost 8 decades, it has been renovated from a movie theatre you may remember visiting as a child to a malleable venue in order to accommodate the needs of your event. We provide you with a venue full of character, charm and nostalgia for your Wedding, Gala, Conference, Stag and Doe, Film Series, and beyond. Our venue features:
- An intimate 300 seat, raked theatre configuration or a 250 seat cocktail configuration (see images on left). In addition to this there is also wheelchair seating available for those who require it.
- A stage (see dimensions in PDF below) fully set with top, high quality sound and light systems
- A fully licensed lobby and theatre space, allowing for alcohol to be brought to your seats.
- Competitive rental pricing and discounted rates for not-for-profit groups and charities.
- All events receive a calendar listing on our website along with a description of their event on any printed listings of upcoming events.
- The name of your event on our authentic, 1940’s style marquee.
We have also teamed up with a fantastic, high-energy, 11 piece band who specialize in covers/tributes; Nik and the Nice Guys. They are our referred house band and we will connect you with them if your event is in need of extra musical entertainment.
Located just a minutes walk from Paris Crepes; the most authentic, sweet or savoury crepes Niagara Falls has to offer, and only blocks away from a variety of restaurants, the Seneca Queen Theatre is the perfect venue to escape the chaos and feel at home.
Click here for Stage Design (PDF)
Please fill out the form below to request more information on rentals at Seneca Queen Theatre